Vaginal yeast infections are not usually spread by having making love. However, if you have an infection from yeast, you should avoid sex until the an infection is gone. Sexual activity can hurt and increase vaginal using and inflammation.
- While it is possible for a person to have sex when they have an infection from yeast, it may distress and other bothersome symptoms.
- Having sex when you yourself have a vaginal infection or vaginal inflammation may be uncomfortable and may make your symptoms worse.. Yeast infection (candidiasis)
- Yeast-based infections are an annoying problem, but they’re sadly a common one.
- Learn all about whether it’s safe to have sexual intercourse with an infection from yeast. Let she who has not considered it cast the first stone.
- Women dread the extreme itching and thick, white discharge that signals the occurrence of the vaginal yeast infection.
Can I Give My Sweetheart A Yeast Infection?
For instance, if you have thrush and perform oral sex on another person, you can potentially give that person an infection from yeast. However, giving your lover a yeast infection really isn’t everything that common.