Antioxidants: antioxidants, including vitamin C, help boost the disease fighting capability. Essential oils: tea tree, lavender and myrrh oils are gentle yet help kill a number of yeast, parasites and fungi; use several drops mixed with coconut oil topically just beyond the vaginal area.
- Tea tree oil is an essential oil that has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- If you’re experiencing an overgrowth of Candida albicans, the best essential oils for candidiasis include clove, lavender, lemongrass, thyme, tea tree, geranium, orange, oregano and cinnamon oils.
- Yeast-based infections are a universal problem, affecting up to 75% of women at some point in their lives.
- Find out how to treat yeast infection using the best 7 essential oils and recipes.
- Yeast infections are extremely common and affect men and women. The good news is that we now have lots of recommended essential oils for yeast infections.
- Fighting a yeast infection? Try these essential oils for candidiasis by Mama Z’s and her DIY antifungal tampon with lavender and coconut oil!
What Essential Oils Help Yeast-based Infections?
Best Essential Natural oils to Treat YEAST-BASED INFECTIONS: Tea Tree Engine oil. Tea tree is widely used to treat a variety of infections and is known as to be one of the more powerful infection-fighting oils. Lemongrass Essential oil. Clove Olive oil. Thyme Petrol. Oregano Oil. Lavender Oil.
How Will You Cure An Infection From Yeast At Home?
Home cures: Over-the-counter treatments. Antifungal treatments in the form of products or pessaries can be bought over the counter to treat yeast-based infections. Boric acid. Vaginal boric acid pills can work for females with a yeast infection. Tea tree oil. Probiotic supplements. Natural yogurt. Coconut oil. Garlic. Oil of oregano. 
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Best For Yeast Infections?
Apple cider vinegar. One popular yeast infection remedy is an apple cider vinegar bath. Vinegar has many medicinal uses, some more proven by research than others. A vinegar bath is not the same as vinegar douching, which aims to flush out all bacteria (good and bad) from your vagina.