Vaginal yeast infection: Infection of the vagina caused by a fungus known as Candida. A vaginal candidiasis is seen as a itching, burning, soreness, pain during intercourse and/or urination, and vaginal discharge that is normally cheesy white in color.
- Most women are certain to get at least one candidiasis in their lifetime –here’s how to recognize and treat the itchy and sometimes painful condition.
- A fungal infection of the genitals make a difference anyone.
- A vaginal yeast infection, also called candidiasis, is a common condition.
- Thrush is a common yeast infection that affects men and women.
- Information regarding candidiasis candidiasis, the most frequent type of yeast infection.
- A yeast infection (also known as candidiasis) is fungal infection that affects different body parts. Get the reality onto it and associated problems.
- An infection that may be caused by too much of yeast bacteria acumulated in the genitals.
What Can Be Used To Treat Candidiasis?
Oral Antifungal Medications. Your physician might prescribe a one-time dose of fluconazole (Diflucan) if you have a severe infection. This drug kills fungus and yeast during your body, so you may have minor side effects, such as stomach upset or headaches, for a short time afterward.
Exactly What Is A Candidiasis Pictures?
Most vaginal yeast infections are brought on by the organism Candidiasis. Yeast infections are very common and impact up to 75% of women sooner or later in their life-time. The main indicator of a genital candidiasis is scratching, but burning, discharge, and pain with urination or intercourse can also occur.